Reply
Frequent Contributor
MissMia75
Posts: 389
Registered: ‎05-02-2011
0

2 down 3 to go!!!!!

I called my doctors office yesterday and they agreed to PFD.  Well this morning they called and confirmed with FFCC (with me on the line) that the delete will happen at the end of the month because they only report on the last day of the month... That was for a collection that was placed on my credit from 2009.

 

I had been going around in circles with Progressive Insurance about a bill I know I paid so here are the results of that!!!

 

CREDIT COLL - REMOVED!!!

 

I am waiting on the good ole boys to respond by 7/5/2011 (Midland for 2 accounts I had with them) and Marauder who is really a pain in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich... lol

 

MYFICO ROCKS!!!


Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***


Frequent Contributor
sassymomof2
Posts: 280
Registered: ‎04-16-2011
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!

Congrats again! Man I got up this morning and put my credit reports on my bed. At 8am I started calling. Of my 7 medical collections, I managed to get promises to delete on3. Two more are being researched further because the hospital got slick and started intercepting my state refunds & didn't notify the CA. The other two I just could not tackle today. I'm waiting on another score update before I send more goodwill letters on the 15th.

Starting Fico Feb 2011 EQ 570 TU 580 EX ?
May 2014 EQ 709 EX 684 TU discover 665

Closed on first home April 26, 2012!
Last app August 2, 2014. Gardening indefinitely!!!
Senior Contributor
Booner72
Posts: 3,889
Registered: ‎05-24-2011
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!

You are so on a roll.  I bet as soon as that judgment is gone you will be way over 600 and moving in!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Frequent Contributor
MissMia75
Posts: 389
Registered: ‎05-02-2011
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!

 

 

 


Booner72 wrote:

You are so on a roll.  I bet as soon as that judgment is gone you will be way over 600 and moving in!



That is just what I am thinking... I paid $1900 today and will pay the rest from my 401k funds on 7/6.... Thank you so much for all of the encouragement.  Even when I think I cannot make it, i have kind friends here that tell me differently.


Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***


Regular Contributor
mocha82
Posts: 208
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!


MissMia75 wrote:

I called my doctors office yesterday and they agreed to PFD.  Well this morning they called and confirmed with FFCC (with me on the line) that the delete will happen at the end of the month because they only report on the last day of the month... That was for a collection that was placed on my credit from 2009.

 

I had been going around in circles with Progressive Insurance about a bill I know I paid so here are the results of that!!!

 

CREDIT COLL - REMOVED!!!

 

I am waiting on the good ole boys to respond by 7/5/2011 (Midland for 2 accounts I had with them) and Marauder who is really a pain in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich... lol

 

MYFICO ROCKS!!!


Congrats to you girl!!!  Your scores are moving quite nicely in the right direction.  Keep up the good work.

Closed on my 1st home on: 11/30/2011
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Starting Score:Equifax: 490 (01/14/2011)Transunion: 498 (01/14/2011)
Current Score: Equifax: 609(07/09/2012) Transunion: 644 (10/14/2011) Experian: 593 Lender Pull (08/22/2011)

Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge


Frequent Contributor
MissMia75
Posts: 389
Registered: ‎05-02-2011
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!


mocha82 wrote:

MissMia75 wrote:

I called my doctors office yesterday and they agreed to PFD.  Well this morning they called and confirmed with FFCC (with me on the line) that the delete will happen at the end of the month because they only report on the last day of the month... That was for a collection that was placed on my credit from 2009.

 

I had been going around in circles with Progressive Insurance about a bill I know I paid so here are the results of that!!!

 

CREDIT COLL - REMOVED!!!

 

I am waiting on the good ole boys to respond by 7/5/2011 (Midland for 2 accounts I had with them) and Marauder who is really a pain in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich... lol

 

MYFICO ROCKS!!!


Congrats to you girl!!!  Your scores are moving quite nicely in the right direction.  Keep up the good work.


Thanks lady!  It appears as though your are going North as well.....lol


Starting Score: 06/2011 505 EX 523 Lender Pulled
Current Score: 08/2011 628 EX 575 Lender Pulled
11/14/2011 TU 584

Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
***Closed on my home 05/18/2012***


Established Member
CreditByte
Posts: 29
Registered: ‎06-12-2011
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!

Good job Mia! I replied to your message, when I finally realized I get them! lolll. 



"Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (05/17/2011)"
Starting Score: EQ 557, TU 544, EX 562
Current Score: EQ 621, TU 601, EX 599 (06/13/2011)
Goal Score: 700
Capital One - No Hassle Cash Rewards CC
Orchard Bank credit card (high interest rate) Not using

Contributor
MYFICOisWACKO2
Posts: 93
Registered: ‎05-20-2011
0

Re: 2 down 3 to go!!!!!

Mia is NOT playing with these jokers!  Congrats...I am on your cheerleading squad...keep us posted!

myFICOisNOTWACKO but MYFICOisWACKO get it?!?
6.18.2011Lender pull:
EX-640 Fair Issac V2/TUClassic 04-658/EQ Beacon 5-741
5.20.2011 myFICO pulls:
TU 588 EQ 741
Closed on home 6/27/2011! 180K 4.625% Thanks myFICO!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+