Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 more medicals deleted :)

tag
daisy245
Contributor

2 more medicals deleted :)

Thank you again my fico friends.  I just checked my credit reports and two more medical collections have been deleted.  Smiley Happy  YEAH! 

I only gained 3-4 pts because they were pretty old, but at least they are gone. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 more medicals deleted :)

Congrats!
Message 2 of 7
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Very good to hear, cheers!
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@daisy245 wrote:

Thank you again my fico friends.  I just checked my credit reports and two more medical collections have been deleted.  Smiley Happy  YEAH! 

I only gained 3-4 pts because they were pretty old, but at least they are gone. 

Congrats

Way to start the new year off....

Message 4 of 7
haapril
Contributor

how did you do it. I have a medical on 2 of my reports and have diputed it, but it still won't get deleted. It just updated. I even called the collection company, but they were unwilling to work. any suggestions???
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

haapril wrote:
how did you do it. I have a medical on 2 of my reports and have diputed it, but it still won't get deleted. It just updated. I even called the collection company, but they were unwilling to work. any suggestions???

Follow the HIPAA process. Check link in signature that is titled "medical collections".

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you do the HIPAA process, I suggest you follow the guidelines to the T. Do everything as suggested in the guidelines. No skipping steps or short cuts. I have had 2 medical accounts deleted by using this process. The first time around I partially followed the guidelines.(my excuse is that I started disputing the account before knowing about Hipaa) The account kept being verified. I ended up just getting the CA to delete by sending an ITS letter-which is not part of the Hipaa process.  For the second account I followed the Hippa process to a T and got it deleted after 2 weeks of sending the PreHipaa letter. So like I suggested follow the process as laid out. If not sure ask as there are a lot of helpful people in this community.  good luck!!!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.