Contributor
daisy245

2 more medicals deleted :)

Thank you again my fico friends.  I just checked my credit reports and two more medical collections have been deleted.  :smileyhappy:  YEAH! 

I only gained 3-4 pts because they were pretty old, but at least they are gone. 

Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: 2 more medicals deleted :)

Congrats!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
Chopbrocoli

Very good to hear, cheers!
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Established Contributor
cartercorp

daisy245 wrote:

Thank you again my fico friends.  I just checked my credit reports and two more medical collections have been deleted.  :smileyhappy:  YEAH! 

I only gained 3-4 pts because they were pretty old, but at least they are gone. 

Congrats

Way to start the new year off....

Contributor
haapril

how did you do it. I have a medical on 2 of my reports and have diputed it, but it still won't get deleted. It just updated. I even called the collection company, but they were unwilling to work. any suggestions???
Moderator Emeritus

haapril wrote:
how did you do it. I have a medical on 2 of my reports and have diputed it, but it still won't get deleted. It just updated. I even called the collection company, but they were unwilling to work. any suggestions???

Follow the HIPAA process. Check link in signature that is titled "medical collections".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Regular Contributor
ixoxo

When you do the HIPAA process, I suggest you follow the guidelines to the T. Do everything as suggested in the guidelines. No skipping steps or short cuts. I have had 2 medical accounts deleted by using this process. The first time around I partially followed the guidelines.(my excuse is that I started disputing the account before knowing about Hipaa) The account kept being verified. I ended up just getting the CA to delete by sending an ITS letter-which is not part of the Hipaa process.  For the second account I followed the Hippa process to a T and got it deleted after 2 weeks of sending the PreHipaa letter. So like I suggested follow the process as laid out. If not sure ask as there are a lot of helpful people in this community.  good luck!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}