cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2+ years since last past due baddie was recorded....

tag
castor4072
Regular Contributor

2+ years since last past due baddie was recorded....

It's been over 2 years since my last status of a late payment...do I actually have to wait 7 years for this baddie to come off my report?? Has anyone had success of getting them off the report? I tried GW letter...no luck....any help is appreciated....Not tyring to beat a dead horse with a stick if this has been posted many times before....

Thanks,

Cas

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2+ years since last past due baddie was recorded....

@castor4072 wrote:

It's been over 2 years since my last status of a late payment...do I actually have to wait 7 years for this baddie to come off my report?? Has anyone had success of getting them off the report? I tried GW letter...no luck....any help is appreciated....Not tyring to beat a dead horse with a stick if this has been posted many times before....

Thanks,

Cas

If you cannot get the late(s) commuted by the reporting creditor thru goodwill then yes they will remain for the entire 7 year period. I would continue your GW letter campaign to the CEOs office at a rate you see fit though I would not send more than one a month. It may very well take years for you to get the goodwill you just have to be in the game for the long haul and never be deterred. Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.