Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2010 Excitingly Anticipating . . .

tag
hotpoint
Regular Contributor

2010 Excitingly Anticipating . . .

Hello,

I wanted to share the advantage of this site coupled with patience.  I have 7 accts. w/Experian,  6 w/Transunion and 4 w/Equifax . . . all baddies, i.e.. CO, which are scheduled to drop this year.  Please keep in mind each acct. is listed w/all three CB.

Recently, I contacted Transunion via phone and they deleted two  accts. w/Capital right on the spot.  Most of the accounts are scheduled to drop between March - Oct.  This morning I called Experian, to find out what time during the month would the accts. drop from the report.  I spoke with a person that was having a really bad day (attitude) so I hung up the phone, but called back and I was blessed to speak with a very pleasant person.  She submitted a request to have the acct. deleted, and mentioned I would receive an email showing the deleted acct. ---- and I did.  I also noticed (on the new report) that another acct., which was previously scheduled to drop mid this year had re-aged to drop Mar. 2010.  After reviewing that report, I called back and they submitted another request to have the acct. dropped.  Wild! Out of the 17 accts. 5 were deleted several months early.  

At this point I am not concerned about my digits/score wise . . . just wanted to share visions of hope.  I have been waiting for 2010 for four years, hence excitingly anticipating . . .

Hotpoint

1/2010 Trans 630

1/2010 Eq     614

Message Edited by hotpoint on 03-01-2010 06:42 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
asanch12
Contributor

Re: 2010 Excitingly Anticipating . . .

nice, congrats!

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Eddie24CO
Valued Member

Well my credit score in August 2009 was TU: 495 EX: 496 EQ: 498 (As of 8/02/09)

I defaulted on 5 different cards and also had a bankruptcy, I managed to get my bankruptcy removed (6 years in out of 7) from all credit reports, and also paid off one of my higher balance cards, and I am currently paying on another card monthly since August 2009.

Since then in December 2009 i was able to get a car loan at a high interest rate 21%

My Credit Score then was TU: 545 EX: 529 EQ: 531 (As of 12/18/09)

I paid off my credit card in Decemember, since then I have been offered as of March 25, 2010 a $300 credit limit with my bank to start rebuilding my credit, this is an unsecured card.

Well in under 8 moths I raised my score over 100 points with patience, paying debts and disputing information

As of today my scores are

TU: 595 EX: 597 EQ: 598 (As of 3/29/09)

My Goal is 650!

Current FICO Scores as of June 2022:
Experian: 720
Equifax: 721
TransUnion: 719
Message 3 of 4
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Is it very common for them to delete items a few months early?

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.