Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

22 PT Bump!! Caught by major surpirse!!

tag
samahok
Contributor

22 PT Bump!! Caught by major surpirse!!

So I was skimming through my email this morning and saw a SW alert...the only ones ive been getting recently have been dropping my score by a point or two due to heavy card use.  To my surprise, I got a 22 pt bump with no explanation!  Im assuming something mustve aged off or not hurting me as bad anymore or maybe even a new scoring model.  Either way I ended up coming online just to double check and saw that myFico now offers 3 report tracking...so of course I canceled my SW and signed up for the new 3 score.  Once I got my 3 scores I noticed that I had gotten nearly the same bump in all 3 bureaus. 

I was in shock!! I started my credit journey in March of '13 with a 570EQ, and I am sitting pretty right now with a 695 EQ, 694 TU and 689 EX.  I have never been this close to my 700 goal!!  Now all I need to do is paydown my credit cards and hopefully see it hit the 700!!

Thank you everyone at myFico, definietly could not have done it without everyones help!!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

Re: 22 PT Bump!! Caught by major surpirse!!

@samahok wrote:

So I was skimming through my email this morning and saw a SW alert...the only ones ive been getting recently have been dropping my score by a point or two due to heavy card use.  To my surprise, I got a 22 pt bump with no explanation!  Im assuming something mustve aged off or not hurting me as bad anymore or maybe even a new scoring model.  Either way I ended up coming online just to double check and saw that myFico now offers 3 report tracking...so of course I canceled my SW and signed up for the new 3 score.  Once I got my 3 scores I noticed that I had gotten nearly the same bump in all 3 bureaus. 

I was in shock!! I started my credit journey in March of '13 with a 570EQ, and I am sitting pretty right now with a 695 EQ, 694 TU and 689 EX.  I have never been this close to my 700 goal!!  Now all I need to do is paydown my credit cards and hopefully see it hit the 700!!

Thank you everyone at myFico, definietly could not have done it without everyones help!!!!

You're knocking on 700s door!  Congrats!!!  I can't wait to be there also!

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 2 of 6
samahok
Contributor

Thank you!!  Just stay focused and keep ontop of everything and you will get there!!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.... Can't wait until my scores reach 700's

Message 4 of 6
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 5 of 6
seruby
Frequent Contributor

♪Knock, knock, knockin on 7s door♪

Congrats

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.