cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

230 points in 7 months! Absolutely amazed..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

230 points in 7 months! Absolutely amazed..

Just to think in may my tu was the worst at 460, now it's the first one staring at the 700 club..eq is right behind...problem is ex is still stuck around 630...it has an Unpaid collection that just reported late a couple times this year...I have a paid CO from fp I've tried multiple time to get deleted.. looks like I'll have to wait a couple years for it to fall off...question is do I pay this medical and ask for themore to delete it afterwards...do I contact the hospital and try to pay them...these two latest really hurt my score...but I'm glad at the progress I've made
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 230 points in 7 months! Absolutely amazed..

Awesome congrats! Can you share the techniques you used along the way?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It started with all the help of all these wonderful people on this forum many gw letters I started with a 500 dollar capital one secured card then eventually got the qs1 and platinum and creditone card they are my only cards besides a few store cards I manage to get over 30 baddies off mf my report...I was so discouraged but now I know anyone can do it...to think I was going to pay one of the credit repair company's to do it for me lol
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your tremendous progress!  Keep up the great work!

Message 4 of 5
willwar14
Valued Contributor

Always good to hear this, my dads scores approx 5 months ago were 580s/590s, as of now they are all just over 700. Congrats!!

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.