Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd DV letter success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd DV letter success

So the first letters went unresponded to....second demanded deletion if they won't verify.  no responses yet...it's been about 15 days since receiving via CMRRR, but I did pull my TC today....and 1 account with Credit Protection association....is no longer on my Experian....I have a feeling EQ and TU are soon to follow.

Global payments deleted  an old check I had...I received the green card AND their letter stating they deleted it the same day...(talk about response time!)

Just a few more updates and I'll have just one collection on 2 CRA's....

Oh...and I haven't sent the copies to the CRA's yet because I am closing on our first house in 2 days...the 15th can't get here fast enough....then it's on like Donkey Kong!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd DV letter success

Congrats!!!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

MinnesotaJ wrote:
So the first letters went unresponded to....second demanded deletion if they won't verify.  no responses yet...it's been about 15 days since receiving via CMRRR, but I did pull my TC today....and 1 account with Credit Protection association....is no longer on my Experian....I have a feeling EQ and TU are soon to follow.

Global payments deleted  an old check I had...I received the green card AND their letter stating they deleted it the same day...(talk about response time!)

Just a few more updates and I'll have just one collection on 2 CRA's....

Oh...and I haven't sent the copies to the CRA's yet because I am closing on our first house in 2 days...the 15th can't get here fast enough....then it's on like Donkey Kong!

Did you use the standard 2nd DV found here or another?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

standard 2nd dv letter found on here....tweaked for the situation of course. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is good news because one of the new CA accounts that popped up on my report will be getting a second one in about 2 weeks. 
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like you are on a roll! Congrats on those deletes and good luck with what's left.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.