cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd time in 3 days I woke up to a drop in score!! Must be the mercury retrograde.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2nd time in 3 days I woke up to a drop in score!! Must be the mercury retrograde.....

I log in two days ago and see GENERAL REVENUE CORP collection agency has added an item back that was removed already last year. I freaked out called, disputed, and BBBed them. It took me until last night to just get over it and accept that the score was still at 625 so I should just be happy and apply for my business loan with that score. after finding out yesterday that loanme will not allow me to take out loans with them because last year their reps got caught running my credit credit illegally. Last year they found the recording and played it back for me. I was right so they requested to have the two inquiries removed. Only one actually got removed for some reason though and they refuse to send the letter again. BBB here I come. Now because of their mistakes they say they are not allowed to loan to me anymore. OK, whatever that I can deal with. BUT I cannot deal with the fact that I logged into CCT this morning to see my score dropped to 618!!! WHAT?!?!? SO I go looking and it seems that capital one updated my card that has a newly upgraded $9300.00 limit as having a $0 balance and $0 credit!!!!What!!!??? This also upped my credit usage. I also just noticed that an old Verizon account that I have been disputing for years was actually finally removed!!! UGH!!! I would love to see how beautiful my score would have been without these new mishaps I was at 635 just 5 days ago Smiley Sad

Is there a place people go to cry....or is that still called the garden too?? ugh!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd time in 3 days I woke up to a drop in score!! Must be the mercury retrograde.....

@Anonymous wrote:

I log in two days ago and see GENERAL REVENUE CORP collection agency has added an item back that was removed already last year. I freaked out called, disputed, and BBBed them. It took me until last night to just get over it and accept that the score was still at 625 so I should just be happy and apply for my business loan with that score. after finding out yesterday that loanme will not allow me to take out loans with them because last year their reps got caught running my credit credit illegally. Last year they found the recording and played it back for me. I was right so they requested to have the two inquiries removed. Only one actually got removed for some reason though and they refuse to send the letter again. BBB here I come. Now because of their mistakes they say they are not allowed to loan to me anymore. OK, whatever that I can deal with. BUT I cannot deal with the fact that I logged into CCT this morning to see my score dropped to 618!!! WHAT?!?!? SO I go looking and it seems that capital one updated my card that has a newly upgraded $9300.00 limit as having a $0 balance and $0 credit!!!!What!!!??? This also upped my credit usage. I also just noticed that an old Verizon account that I have been disputing for years was actually finally removed!!! UGH!!! I would love to see how beautiful my score would have been without these new mishaps I was at 635 just 5 days ago Smiley Sad

Is there a place people go to cry....or is that still called the garden too?? ugh!

Why is Capital One showing ZERO credit?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd time in 3 days I woke up to a drop in score!! Must be the mercury retrograde.....

@Anonymous.

Go check out the garden. There's a party going on there all the time. The garden for me is more about taking a break from apping all the time and letting my AaoA grow and INQs fall off.

Cap 1 has recently been AA accounts; hope there is just an error on CCT's part.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Why is Capital One showing ZERO credit?

I am not sure but they are killing me. I had been waiting to see what changes would happen when it updated my new credit limit. Now I have to call them and asak them to change it again. They mess up my credit reports kind of often actually......Which ultimately means they are going to give me a hard time when I call. They wont want to make the changes because I have to call about this almost every other month.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous.

Go check out the garden. There's a party going on there all the time. The garden for me is more about taking a break from apping all the time and letting my AaoA grow and INQs fall off.

Cap 1 has recently been AA accounts; hope there is just an error on CCT's part.

My card still works. I havent seen any issue on cap1's website. I got the same notification on myfico. So it cant be CCT. Maybe the bureau made the mistake. I think I will go hide in the garden lol.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.