Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 BIG Sync CLI's in 10mins...

good work!!

Message 21 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious - when you call CR Solutions to ask for CLI - are your Synchrony accounts all paid off and at $0 balances?  Or do you have some with balances and others without?  Has anyone ever asked for a CLI that was granted on an account with a balance - and if so, was the balance under a certain %?

Message 22 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just curious - when you call CR Solutions to ask for CLI - are your Synchrony accounts all paid off and at $0 balances?  Or do you have some with balances and others without?  Has anyone ever asked for a CLI that was granted on an account with a balance - and if so, was the balance under a certain %?

My Lowes acct was maxed out (They dropped a statement on me only a couple of weeks after opening the acct which I wasn't prepared for. I was looking for 4wks but didn't get them)

@Anonymous @ $0

Walmart with about $350 on a $3500 CL

Lowes went from $1500 - $12K

Amazon $3500 - $6K

Walmart $3500 - $6K

So NO they don not have to be at $0 balances. In fact, I don't think the balance has anything at all to do with it.

Message 23 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does Sync ever close accounts after asking for CLI? I am just picturing someone calling in asking for the increases and it flags the accounts for review or some nonsense. 

Just wondering. Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is so inspirational! I just started working on rebuilding my credit 10 months ago with scores in the low 500s. I have had the Cap1 secured for nine months and the QS1 for a lil less than a month. Would u recommend that I app for the Cap1 plat now or wait until my QS1 is reported in the next few wks so my score is up a few points. Currently TU667via CreditWise-EQ647_
Message 25 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should apply for that Platinum sooner than later. The 2 cards work well together. I know Skybuilder has a wonderful post on here somewhere on how to use the cards together Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the LUV button? Lol
Message 27 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats the button you press under your account to request a credit limit increase.
Message 28 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do u mind me asking how many H.I. u have/had when u applied?
Message 29 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total I had when i applied was 10 on TU 8 on EX and 9 on EQ scores around 580. most of my Inq were from my car loan back in April 15

Message 30 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.