Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 baddies left.

tag
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

3 baddies left.

I started repairing my report a year ago. I didnt know about my fico forums till later on. So i did what i thought would help. I paid off all the collections most fell off my report with a few disputes in the following months. All that remain are comenity/bank , First prem, and pinnacle (ca). Theyre all settled less than the full amount ive disputed to have them removed but they wont budge. Theyre all going to fall off in two years time but id like to have a clean report sooner. What can i do to take care of this mess? I have no idea where to begin...

Shogun? Help Smiley Sad
On my phone apologies for the errors.

Starting Score: 501 EX FAKO
Current Score: 745TU Fico
Current Score:714EQ Fico
Current Score: 742 fico

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 3 baddies left.

Comenity bank..  I had those when they were WFNNB.  They will fold with a little work.  I did it.  I kept sending GW after GW and they didn't remove my accounts, they marked them all paid as agreed.  Total of 5 of them.  I just kept sendind to the address on my CR, nothing special.

I've never had the other two, however I've seen plenty success from Pinnacle.  First Prem might take a bit.  Get the GWs going.  Go get some envelopes and some stamps and get the ball rolling!  Write a couple of GWs and PM them to me.   We can tweak them out a bit. 

On a side note.  What's your scores at now and what good accounts do you have?  You should be building and cleaning at the same time.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 8
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

My scores are the same since two days ago. 627-653. I got the walmart card with a 600 limit like you said, applied bank secured card for the past year. May card showing 100 CL never late for four years. Several student loans in good standing since December of last year. No mortgage or car loan.

How personal do the Gws have to be? I've paid off the collection comienty bank assigned the case too. Got the receipts for it. May i see an example of your gw to them?

Message 3 of 8
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

That should ready macy's card. I've been doing all of this through a phone and seven inch tablet. So i apologize for my mistakes . Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 8
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

If anyone has copies of gws to pinnacle and the other two may i take a look at them and use them as a reference guide ?

Message 5 of 8
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I sent a PM.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 8
electra
Established Contributor

I've only sent one GW so far and only sent it a few days ago so don't know if it was effective.  I'll let you know!  It was to a local court for some tickets.    I think the key is to both accept responsibility and to personalize it to explain your circumstances.  Some people have had luck with contacting higher ups after they have been turned down.   Good luck...just keep at it! 

Message 7 of 8
pineappledaydreams
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.