Re: 3 cards now what?

Should I call the EO? 

image.jpeg

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't call EO for that!

Since you already have Cap1 cards I'd login to the acct and go on Live Chat. Ask if you have any offers available. Tell them you just app'd for a card and got that reply and see what they say. They are very good about letting you know all your options on chat. I've had nothing but good experiences wtih them and my credit is not sterling. Especially with them! I had an old CO and Judgement with them and still get nothing but good service.

Message 12 of 17
PerfectCreditlol
Established Member

I guess I am trying to figure out how you still had online access to the account that was no longer valid.. My access was restricted. 

image.jpeg

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guess I miss read your OP. I thought what you called a Qcard was a QS with Cap1. I'm not sure what you are asking then. If you're trying to get accts have you tried the Cap1 Pre-qual site @ https://findmycard.capitalone.com/en/PageVersions/LandingPages/LP_ONE_V01.aspx

Message 14 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Do not contact the EO until you get the denial reason(s), its possible that they till could approve.

Message 15 of 17
PerfectCreditlol
Established Member

@skybuilder No. The Q card is a store card for QVC. But good news, I applied for both the platinum and QS1 card from Capital One and were approved at 300 😭 I will use them heavily and make sure to make several payments before the statement end date. Since my Firestone card already has a balance-- I won't leave one on these two. No more credit now.
Message 16 of 17
PerfectCreditlol
Established Member

@gdale it wasn't a denial-- I had a fraud alert on Experian. Called the backdoor number and finished the apps.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.