Regular Contributor

3 collections deleted via letter to CEO!!!!

My last three collections are coming off. I sent a GW letter a few weeks ago to the CA and got no response. I called Monday to check on the status and the CSR was rude and then stated I could not speak to The supervisor who made the decision to not remove the items. She said she would take my number and he may or may not call me back. Well today i still had not heard anything so I emailed the CEO and within 15 minutes he responded stating they were deleting the lines. He was apologetic for the way his CSR talked to me on the phone and even wished me a happy holidays. I can't wait to see these drop off and what it can do for my score!

Valued Contributor

Re: 3 collections deleted via letter to CEO!!!!

What company?

----- IF you find my post helpful, Select the star in the KUDOS button! Smiley Happy
Starting Score: 512 10/2011 Current Score: EQ: 686 | TU: 689 | EX: 690
In My Wallet: SFCU Visa: $10,000 | UECU Visa: $5000 | WellsFargo: $3900 | Cap1 QS: $3500 | Cap1 QS: $3000 | Cap1 AU: $3250
Valued Contributor

Tryon2improve wrote:
I emailed the CEO and within 15 minutes he responded stating they were deleting the lines.

This was my experience too.  I truly believe in going straight to the top because that's where the power is! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Husband's Current Score: EX 691 CUSC; EQ 694; TU 687; Mine: EX 773 (AMEX); EQ 720; TU 750
Wallet Contents: SECURED: Capital One Platinum Mastercard, US Bank Harley Davidson Visa, USAA Bank American Express;
UNSECURED: Chase Freedom; USAA Cash Rewards World Mastercard, Discover More, CUSC Platinum Rewards Visa, American Express Zinc, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Amazon Card, Walmart Discover Card
Regular Contributor

Revenue Recovery Corporation.

Regular Contributor

Sw alert this morning, up 21 points thanks to the three items being deleted.  668 TU FICO woot woot!!!!

Valued Member

Hello do you still have the email address is so could you pm the info thanks
Highlighted

Way to go! Working on getting an account with them deleted as well. They took over account from another CA and changed the DoFD to the date they bought the account. Could you pm me the CEO email so I can try myself? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.