cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 collections deleted via letter to CEO!!!!

tag
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

3 collections deleted via letter to CEO!!!!

My last three collections are coming off. I sent a GW letter a few weeks ago to the CA and got no response. I called Monday to check on the status and the CSR was rude and then stated I could not speak to The supervisor who made the decision to not remove the items. She said she would take my number and he may or may not call me back. Well today i still had not heard anything so I emailed the CEO and within 15 minutes he responded stating they were deleting the lines. He was apologetic for the way his CSR talked to me on the phone and even wished me a happy holidays. I can't wait to see these drop off and what it can do for my score!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GoodCredBen
Valued Contributor

Re: 3 collections deleted via letter to CEO!!!!

What company?

My credit journey has completed. I am currently sitting at 800+ across the board.

I started my journey here years ago, and thanks to MyFico, it really is possible.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tryon2improve wrote:
I emailed the CEO and within 15 minutes he responded stating they were deleting the lines.

This was my experience too.  I truly believe in going straight to the top because that's where the power is! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Message 3 of 7
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

Revenue Recovery Corporation.

Message 4 of 7
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

Sw alert this morning, up 21 points thanks to the three items being deleted.  668 TU FICO woot woot!!!!

Message 5 of 7
lswcredit
Valued Member

Hello do you still have the email address is so could you pm the info thanks
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go! Working on getting an account with them deleted as well. They took over account from another CA and changed the DoFD to the date they bought the account. Could you pm me the CEO email so I can try myself? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.