Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 items deleted

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 items deleted

I'm new and so I don't have all my accounts listed like everyone else does but I just wanted to say that there is hope. My ficoforum searching I decided to try 2 pfd in the middle if the night 10-14-2014 because I couldn't sleep. One with Afni for dish network that was placed 2013 and the Eos CCA for centurylink placed in Feb 2014. I was expecting anything and there was no email today. I checked my report and it shows both of the ones I did a pfd were deleted! Wow! I sent it about 6 hours ago! That was fast! Another one I contacted consumer finance for the scummy people Enhanced Acquisitions was also deleted today! This one was just placed less than 2 months ago. These are evil people and harassed me and my family members and could never verify what it was for and always gave me different amounts owed. They would leave messages saying they were going to have me arrested and a sheriff would be at my house if I did not pay. I saved these messages. They even changed their caller ID to show up as the local sheriffs office and impersonated the sheriff. They said I had a warrant and would arrest me by the end of the day but I could avoid this by paying right now and gave me some odd ball number to call. Soooo happy.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 items deleted

Wow, the threats are crazy... congrats on the deletes!!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So happy that you're happy, congrats on the deletes!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have recording of that stuff, then you need to jump on those pr**ks with both feet. With that kind of direct evidence it should not be too hard to find a lawyer to persue it. Suing them for that crap is the only thing that can make them stop. Eventually the suits pile up and they go out of business.

I saw one comment on another board from a guy that had just won a $1600 judgement against a collector for those kinds of violations, and the collector said to him "Can I make payments? Despite what our website says we really aren't that big of an operation."

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.