Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 trouble accounts left

tag
newstart2010
Blogger

3 trouble accounts left

Hey y'all.  I have done some massive repair to my credit, all through 3 deaths in the family and other distractions.  Now I have a house closing in March I am preparing for and I need to do everything to button stuff up tight.

I have all of my utilization down to below 3%.  I have all of my limits as high as they will increase me.  Ihave corrected personal information and a few other things.

I have 3 accounts to deal with and my credit will beperfect.  I'm fine if they don't get fixed, but it would be nice to see what I can get done. 

West Asset Management --  I know there are some emails floating around.  This is a paid account that just showed "paid in full, was collections".  They told me to request info updates from the credit bureaus and it would be removed.  The problem is I did that and now one says "Charge off, not paid in full" and the other says "paid settlement for less that original amount".  I just want it gone.  It was a medical bill we did not know did not get paid till it showed up on the credit and we immediately paid it and asked for removal.  Anyone ever have any luck with this?

Santander --  My husband had a car that we surrendered years ago.  This should be taken off but they keep changing the date on it.  I have not contacted them directly, but how do I check to see when something should be removed?

Acceptance Now --  Account had 1 30day when we had to go up northfor a medical emergency.  I have called the support line and asked for a good will removal and was laughed at.  Anything else anyone might have as an idea?

Thanks!!!

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 trouble accounts left

1) GW letters to anyone and everyone. Let them know you had an oral promise of removal.

2) The CRA's should have a removal date listed on your full reports - ignore all other dates they are meaningless.

3) Call and ask for supervisor - tell supervisor you were riduculed and disrespected by the CSR. They generally record calls...

Message 2 of 3
newstart2010
Blogger

Re: 3 trouble accounts left

does anyone have the email address for West Asset Management?

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.