Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30-60 days To Delete.Really?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

30-60 days To Delete.Really?

I GW'd Central Financial Control a few months back for 2 paid medical colletions.They sent me a response 1 month later saying that they would delete one of the collections($25) since they have no proof that I was contacted correctly.They then went on to give the hospital name and date of service.They treated this GW as a dispute and TU has a special comment that says "dispute resolved,customer disagrees"..I never disputed.Does the CRA's consider this an official dispute?

My question is..in the letter it said that one of the collections would be deleted in 30-60 days and if not updated,send a copy of the letter to the CRA's.Its been about 40 days and the collection has not been deleted yet.Should I wait the full 60 days or should I send the proof of deleteion letter to the CRA's to have the one collection removed?

I plan on using the HIPPA process for the one that has been verified but i want the deleted one to be gone first so that I can proceed.Its frustrating to check everyday and see no update or deletion.

I've had a few CA's give me the same 30-60 days delete message and none have taken more than a week to delete.Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 30-60 days To Delete.Really?

Morning bump...Anyone have this situation?Thanks.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.