cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

33 points in 12 days!!!! Big question though...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

33 points in 12 days!!!! Big question though...

Got a collection removed and a judgment updated to show I paid in full... Now to goodwill letter my creditors to see about gettijng late payments removed... My scores on my signature are from a lender pull.. Do you think that the way they formulate things there will be an increase there as well? The jump on my tu on myfico were from 548 to581 and there is a seven point increase on eq fico from 546 to 553... Input appreciated....
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: 33 points in 12 days!!!! I

@Anonymous wrote:
Got a collection removed and a judgment updated to show I paid in full... Now to goodwill letter my creditors to see about gettijng late payments removed...

+1.

I am no expert on the GW process but many here are.  Post more info on who the GWs are for so people here can help.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 1 of 6
namvet
Established Contributor

Re: 33 points in 12 days!!!! Big question though...

IMO yes

Message 3 of 6
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

Generally your FICO scores are the same or very close to your lender pulls... I would assume you would be getting some positive when your lender repulls... Just an FYI, inquiries count in your score too so don't get too many hard pulls on there...

Are you trying to buy a house? Just from my experience, once you get all your collections off and IF you can get your judgement removed you should be able to have a significant score bump because you will be rebucketed... When my last collection came off my CR I got about a 40point increase even though it had been listed as paid... I have managed to (I have suprised myself with this) gain about 151 points since January 19th...  Lowered my UTL to under 10% and all collections gone (or agreed to remove) plus GW'd a lot of lates... Hopefully getting a pre-approval letter from a lender this week! :-D

Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only thing I can do about the judgment is wait it out... Right? I have been told I will have to wait it out... It is showing up as paid and a year ago...
Message 5 of 6
bridgetkaryn
Frequent Contributor

You can get your judgement vacated which will remove it from your CR... I would contact the court/judge from the judgement and write them a sencere letter about the situation and paying it off etc. They may remove it... You will never know until you ask... Just search Judgement Vacated on here and that will point you in the right direction on how to get it removed.

You will never know until you ask... the worst that can happen is that it stays there...  :-) Good luck!!

Starting Score: 06/2010- EQ 464
01/2012-EQ 512
April Score: EQ 679 4/12TU- 677 EX- 699 (FAKO)
Current Score: 05/2012-EQ 691 4/12TU- 706 EX- 720(FAKO)
Goal Score: 700 by 05/2012- MADE IT!!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.