Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+34 Jump in Equifax FICO! On Top of +21

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

+34 Jump in Equifax FICO! On Top of +21

A couple days ago, I posted a thread that my Equifax  score jumped +21 points after a new account was reported that I had opened, my Amazon Store Card $3,500 SL.

Well, I spent the past few days speaking with the credit bureaus. I put in a dispute to fix a balance on a closed credit card and I also put in a dispute with Fifth Third to have them report the account "pays as agreed." for Equifax  and Experian , since these descriptors on my credit report said "Was past due two months, Past due, etc."

Well Equifax  updated this morning. They fixed my account balance so now it's $1,108 from $1,375 / $2,175, improving my utilization slightly. My Equifax  report also updated with new status "pays as agreed."  BAM! +34 jump.

One week ago EQ FICO: 609

Today EQ FICO: 664

All this wouldn't be possible without this forum and its amazing community. Thank you to everyone who has helped me so far, whether through PM or replying to my questions on threads.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: +34 Jump in Equifax FICO! On Top of +21

Congrats on the major score increase! Keep up the hard work Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: +34 Jump in Equifax FICO! On Top of +21

@Scupra wrote:

Congrats on the major score increase! Keep up the hard work Smiley Happy

Thanks Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.