Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

35 point boost, need 5 more to close HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

35 point boost, need 5 more to close HELP

Hi guys. My secured CC boosted my credit score 35 points. I only need 5 points to be able to close on my home. I really have a lack of credit. But i do have two medical baddies that didn't get filed on my insurance. I paid them off and was told by BRS that they would have no problem deleting. My broker pulled my report and it is showing a 0 balance but it isn't deleted. I'm not sure if BRS didn't request a deletion or if equifax hasn't deleted yet. Its obviously been reported because the status reports 0 balance. My broker said she would request a deletion and have equifax call BRS to get permission. She said I need to call BRS to give them permission to speak with equifax. Has anyone done this before? I'm wondering how I should handle my convo with the CA. I thought I'd be honest and tellvhet my closing is coming up fast Andorra need a few points. Tell her my broker is going to have equifax call her for permission to delete. I'm not going to mention that it now shows up as paid instead of deleted. I do not want to offend her. It was a billing mistake that caused this not me but i cannot contest it with an impending mortgage. What do y'all think?
By the way i filed with insurance and they paid the oc so now they owe me money.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 35 point boost, need 5 more to close HELP

Any ideas on getting a quick 5 points? Thanks everyone.
Message 2 of 3
TrishN
Established Contributor

Re: 35 point boost, need 5 more to close HELP

look for some one who have credit card about over 10 years old with 0 balance and never late. ask them add you to AU 4 or 5 long history CC with 0 balance

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.