Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

35 point boost to Experian!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

35 point boost to Experian!

Hey all,

I log in to myFICO today and see my Experian shot up 35 points.  I was stoked but had no idea why.  The only thing I could think of was maybe the 4x Federal Student Loans that I had defaulted on might have fallen off.  According to my calculations, that wasn't supposed to happen on Experian until March 2016.  So I do a little checking, pull a full Experian report and sure enough, they're gone! 

I had recent had luck with EE those same 4x on Transunion a while back, but knowing TU will EE 6 months early, gave it a shot and was successful.  Anyway, so by February my EXP will be completely clean, I still have 2x student loan accounts with 60 days on all three bureaus.  TU should have those accounts go positive by March 2016 and I have no idea for Equifax.  

Equifax still has those 4x student accounts and the 2x student loan accounts with the 60-day lates...

Not a bad early Xmas present from Experian and the best part was I didn't have to do anything Smiley Very Happy

Oz

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 35 point boost to Experian!

How quickly did you see the boost post deletion?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 35 point boost to Experian!

Congrats, nice bump, I am sure you will see similar bumps in your other scores also.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.