Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

37K Today.... Score Change?

tag
Gondeep11

37K Today.... Score Change?

Hey guys,

Today a good friend said he would help me out after I helped him get a smoking deal on his dream car... 

He added me to 2 credit cards with 10K limits that he has had for over 20 years each, he asked each creditor to make sure they

report and gave them all my info..In addition he added me to a newly aquired amex thru USAA with a 7K limit

My question is shouldn't these in theory help my scores? I will know for sure as soon as they post on my CB but thought I would

ask your thoughts...

Have a super monday

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: 37K Today.... Score Change?

@Gondeep11 wrote:

Hey guys,

Today a good friend said he would help me out after I helped him get a smoking deal on his dream car... 

He added me to 2 credit cards with 10K limits that he has had for over 20 years each, he asked each creditor to make sure they

report and gave them all my info..In addition he added me to a newly aquired amex thru USAA with a 7K limit

My question is shouldn't these in theory help my scores? I will know for sure as soon as they post on my CB but thought I would

ask your thoughts...

Have a super monday

FICO8 scoring only takes certain AU accounts into consideration so they may not necessarily be included.    Generally you would need to be related to the person who owns the accounts, or share a common address.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.