cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

41 yrs old and time to rebuild my credit :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

41 yrs old and time to rebuild my credit :)

Hi,

I started out 5 years ago with a 300 + score. knew nothing bout credit. Now I am ready to improve. i checked my score 5 days ago and had a 601 from transunion. Applied for walmart got 200 , applkied for paypal got 300 smart connect, applied for first premeir got 300 applied for finger hut fresh start got 230. I have around 138400 of student loans from last 7 years in good defered standing. Alot dropped off my credit this month. My fico is 586, my transunion 587, my experian 610, and checked my transunioin again and dropped to 592 from 5 days ago but experian went up as i to see all 4 revolving accounts now on my credit report as revolving and in good standing. I have a ton i mean ton of inquires. My goals is to buy a hud home in 6n months so any ADVICE????? I also applied at jewley cuts and got 1000 nthru their credit service. So excited because i got the wedding rings and wedding band i have always wanted. should be hetre on monday.

any help would be appreciated?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Re: 41 yrs old and time to rebuild my credit :)

Hello and welcome.

First, if you are planning to apply for a home, there should be no new inquires or accounts for at least 6 months. Your new accounts need time to age and mature with perfect payment history to start getting boosts in scores. Congrats on all your new accounts!

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.