Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+43 fico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

+43 fico

so i applied for a Cap1 QS1 a couple months ago with a 568 and got the 3 pt hit to 565 and got approved been using it and paying it off and when they finally reported it was for feb. and mar. and and i got a +43 point jump. it was my first open revolving credit. i did get approved for another cap1 platnum that has not reported at all either. wondering how much increase if any for another open revolving.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

Re: +43 fico

It might go up a little bit.  Keep the Util down (under 9% for TOTAL accounts) and you will get the MAX scoring points for that. 

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

the second card reported this month and my ex fico went from 608 to 616.  the day i seen it went up we were out at best buy when the app alerted me of the change and so i decided that i would try to add a store card to my profile and applied. at 616 i got approved for $1000 limit. i did not use the card just paid with my cap1QS like i planned. was a little surprised i got approved. i was trying to do the shopping cart trick for victoria secret card but never worked for me so i applied in store and got approved the same day as best buy. spent a little on that card CL was $350. so i have two bank cards and two store going to wait a while and apply for another bank card but i am going to wait another 6 mos or so at least.. it is so amazing that less than three months ago i had ~550 score and now i have a it up to 616 and have 4 Cards

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice job!  Yes just manage the ones you do have and you'll be fine down the road.

Message 4 of 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Nice job so far   Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.