Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

45 Point Bump!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 45 Point Bump!!!!

They said they need to see more positive credit history since my late payments and charge off in Jan of last year. Thought it had been long enough. Ah well. I'd try Cap One but they might still be mad at me bout that charge off. Even though I paid it off.

Message 21 of 25
KellyP25721
Frequent Contributor

Maybe give it 6 months and try again.

Starting Score: 573 (EX Faco) | Current Scores: EX(Fico) 674, EQ(Fico) 668, TU(Fico) 691
Message 22 of 25
KellyP25721
Frequent Contributor

EQ reported my last CA dropping off today...39 point bump!!!

Starting Score: 573 (EX Faco) | Current Scores: EX(Fico) 674, EQ(Fico) 668, TU(Fico) 691
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Thats awesome!

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just applied and got the 7-10 message. Should I recon right away?

I think were talking Barclays here and yes give em a call now.

I got denied on recon so I am taking my little sad self back to my garden with my tail tucked between my legs.Smiley Sad

Dont give up yet. Call again. I just called tonight for my first recon and was denied. I am calling again tomorrow morning on my way to work, and if I have to I will call on my way home. I will beg for even a small limit. I want the choice privilege card as I am doing alot of travelling and that card will work for the lone hotel where I am staying.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.