Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Collections deleted from EQ & EX!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 Collections deleted from EQ & EX!

Woohoo! 5 med collections from same CA have FINALLY decided they can fall off my reports. I logged into TC today & I went from 8 collections each, to 3 each on EQ & EQ, just like that! So, just waiting on TU.. I disputed them AGAIN today, and called the CA to let their CRA rep know the dispute is coming through. She said she'll respond w/ directions to delete as soon as it hits her inbox Smiley Happy

Oh, and CMI finally dropped off DH's EQ report yesterday. That means he has no collections. Only two old COs... and one of those falls off in Feb '09 anyway! 
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: 5 Collections deleted from EQ & EX!

Lookout now Ivy is getting poisonous!  I like to hear things such as this, i wont pressure you to check your scores, just let us know when you can! Great Job!

Any word on ACS yet?

Message Edited by Schoolbuskid on 06-05-2008 02:42 PM
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Naaah, I didn't need your pressure Smiley Happy I stupidly checked EX myself yesterday when I saw the 5 acc'ts gone. Of course, there was no score change. I knew there wouldn't be. Wasted $13.
Message 3 of 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Well how bout that i was rooting for ya! Oh well atleast they are gone! WooHoo!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

WELL GUESS WHAT... I AM AN INPATIENT SON OF A GUN AND I COULDN'T HELP IT AND PULLED MY EQ ANYWAY.

DUE TO THESE 5 COLLECTIONS BEING DELETED MY EQ WENT FROM 616 TO 652 OVERNIGHT!!!!!

That's right!!!! For everyone that is worried that deleting collections won't always increase score, I'm living proof that it does help!!! I still have two collections left on each of those two credit reports!!! Remember it's ALL relative to your personal situation! YYYOOOOOO!!!!!

Ivy With Mediocre Credit Is Now In Da House!!!!!

Message 5 of 10
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Wish mine had gone up, I had 2 medical collections on my report they were deleted and my score never changed, I also got 3 other CA's removed and my score didn't budge either.

You must have rubbed a budda belly at sometime or another and it brought you some good luck.

Message 6 of 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Hallelujah! your score is the same as  my moms Experian now!

I told my mom yesterday that she was going to be in the 700s beginning of next year! She was stoked! LOL!
Message 7 of 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Did you not get an alert?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

NO alert, but I didn't give it time, either. I knew the EQ was deleted yesterday, so I pulled as soon as I had confirmation that they were gone from my TC reports. TC didn't even have time to alert me Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 10
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

I dont blame you one bit! I would have been extremely curious!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.