Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 medical removed from EQ/EXP, only 4 from TU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

5 medical removed from EQ/EXP, only 4 from TU

Hi everyone,

GLA collections agreed to remove all 5 of my accounts that have all been paid in full from the 3 bureaus. I ordered my transunion one and only 1 remains, so they removed 4 of the 5. The other bureaus have no trace of them. They said they update on the 15th of the month. I assume with that speed they use e-oscar system.

I have name and number of a contact there. Should I just call and ask him about it you think? It appears to just be a mistake since that same account dropped off the other two.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 5 medical removed from EQ/EXP, only 4 from TU

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone,

GLA collections agreed to remove all 5 of my accounts that have all been paid in full from the 3 bureaus. I ordered my transunion one and only 1 remains, so they removed 4 of the 5. The other bureaus have no trace of them. They said they update on the 15th of the month. I assume with that speed they use e-oscar system.

I have name and number of a contact there. Should I just call and ask him about it you think? It appears to just be a mistake since that same account dropped off the other two.

Thanks

Grats to your success Smiley Happy

Give it a few more days before contacting anyone.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! You know how it's easy to get impatient. Thanks for all of your help as always, Gdale. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They dropped that last one too Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.