cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50 point credit score increase today!

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: 50 point credit score increase today!

Congrats on the increase in score. Hopefully they can do more for you and gain you more points!!!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope so they can to. As for them coming back if they do then I'll have to deal. They will eventually fall off. I do know someone they helped with a ton. He just bought a new house shortly after. So it's possible. They are all paid off so if they come back they just will stay til they fall off. To me it's worth a try
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

If these collections are paid off.....there is very little chance the collection agency will re-validate the debt and post it back on your credit report.  Congrats!!!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They better not bring it back. I paid it off! I just want em gone. I'm not trying to get away from the debt.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.