Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

52 POINT JUMP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

52 POINT JUMP

WOW CAN NOT BELEIVE MY SCORE JUMPED 52 POINTS JUST FROM OPENING THE DREDED FIRST PREMEIRE CARD. I WONDER WHAT KIND OF JUMP I WILL

GET FOR MY FINGERHUT I JUST GOT APPROVED FOR.

Fair

300 850

FICO® Score 8 based on
Equifax data as of 4/15/2017

Fair

300 850

FICO® Score 8 based on
TransUnion data as of 4/16/2017

Fair

300 850

FICO® Score 8 based on
Experian data as of 4/13/2017

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 52 POINT JUMP

Congrats! I can't wait to see how mine improves with a collection removed and with my new Discover secured card reporting.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

whats wrong with first premiere? OH, is that the one you pay $75 or something?

and i have a secured discover too, im hoping my score sky rockets! 

Message 3 of 5
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Just say no to Fingerhut! Oy!!

If you previously had no open revolving credit and you open a card, yes you will see increases for credit mix.

First Premier is a fee harvester. For rebuilders, it is better to go the route of a "good" secured card or if you luck up and get an offer from Merrick (they aren't prime but they're fantastic for the rebuilder IMO!).

The real key to rebuilding is cleaning up your credit reports. So what are your current derogatory items?

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ONLY HAVE ONE NEGATIVE THE SAME ON ALL 3 REPORTS ITS A CHARGE OFF THAT I CO SIGNED ON MY EXWIFES VAN FOR 4,000

IYS 5 MONTHS OLD MORTGAGE COMPANY DID NOT CARE SINCE IT WAS A CHARGE OFF.I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO REMOVE IT NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

NOT SHURE HOW IT IS AFFECTING MY SCORE,CAN I EXPECT ANY JUMPS WITH ADDED CREDIT CARDS?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.