Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

52 point jump?....I'll take it???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

52 point jump?....I'll take it???

So I'm fairly new to rebuilding credit.... I have been working on my credit for all year and I've made some pretty good progress I've manage to get all but two of my baddies off of my report I've managed to get two credit cards one secured from capital 1 and one from credit one (I know they suck lol) also a store card from fingerhut ...but so far so good they are only a couple months old I've seen a few decent bumps but scores still are pretty low to mid 500s, but today got a 52 point jump on my tu report putting Me just under 600..I have no idea why... can't seem to figure it out...I'm beyond excited..probably not a big deal for most but for me it is...any idea why?...no other score updates yet but they seem to update a few days apart...I was planning on just working with these cards until January and then applying for a couple more when Im in mid 600 range...but be sooner then expected? Thanks in advance all Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.