Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

54 point jump on Experian

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

54 point jump on Experian

So my continual struggles with getting the 2 SYNCB accounts removed from my reports. As you may recall, all 3 came back verified a few days back. I got all frustrated because it was going on 100 days now. Anyway, I checked my CCT report (Experian) this morning and both accounts are gone and score jumped 54 points. WOn't get a new 3B report until 7th of next month.Smiley Very Happy

Experian now sits at 687!

My CK EQ report also has them gone so I assume a similar jump for Equifax, but TU is still showing the 2 accounts. Hopefully they will follow suit and remove as well.

WIth a 50+ point jump , that may mean Equifax FICO could be above 700!

Pretty excited.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 54 point jump on Experian

This is pretty awesome , CONGRATS !

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Well, I went to open a TransUnion dispute today just to get a look at my updated report. Both SYNCB account were gone. My journey to get the 2 SYNCB accounts removed from all 3 reports is now complete! Pretty excited to get my next 3B report.Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.