Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

57 Point Experian Jump!

tag
Determined_Home_Seeker
Established Member

57 Point Experian Jump!

I paid off three open collections, two of which were on my experian report. They were all PFD. Well the last one got deleted and I got a 57 point jump. I'm not sure how that will really show on my fico when I apply for a mortgage in a few weeks, but its very exciting to see! I'm a little nervous that my TU score will not see as much of improvement. On my TU report I am having all three of these deleted but I have one last collection that I will pay this week, but they will not do a PFD. I'm thinking that this will really hold my TU score down.

Starting Score: 566 (mf) 572 (ck) 588 (exp) on 1/10/14
Current Score: 609 (mf), 598 (ck) 658 (exp)
Short Term Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: 57 Point Experian Jump!

Wow congrats on the increase! If the last collection won't pfd, just keep sending GWs and hope for a yes! Good luck!
Message 2 of 6
LifeSAVERS
Regular Contributor

WOW! Congrats! Encouraging...hoping for those kind of results myself this month!

Thanks for the post! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
randyrhodes
Established Contributor

Great job! Good luck on your mortgage. they'll care more about it being paid id wager.
Message 4 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the increase, way to go Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
KAISMOM
Contributor

You're on the right trajectory. Keep up the good work!!!

Southwest Premier & Plus 25.8k I Alaska Air 21k I Discover It 16k I United Explorer 15k I Chase Business Ink Cash 12k I Wells Fargo 2.5k I Bill Me Later 7k I Amazon 3.5k

Current Scores:
(TU) 813, (EQ) 786
Goal Score: 820
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.