Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

59 Point Jump!

tag
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

59 Point Jump!

Last week I disputed my one last baddie on TU and EQ.  Pulled TU today and it went from 728 to 787!  Waiting two more days for EQ because 2 inquiries hit one year tomorrow.

Clean up and rebuilding - DONE!

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
aj1901
Regular Contributor

Re: 59 Point Jump!

Congrats! I had a couple baddies get removed that didnt seem to have a score increase as of yet, maybe it didnt update, or they were no longer affecting my score, but I assume they will ALWAYS affect your score somewhat, even if its just a little. I also just paid about 3300 of my 6000$ revolving debt off...anxious to see what kind of bump that gives me as well as when i get it down to between 5-9% over the next month or two. 

Message 2 of 5
rearfanged
Valued Member

Congratulations man! That's really great.....reading success stories is the best part of this forum!

Starting EQ Score 01/26/2013: 519
Current Scores: EQ 649 - TU 694 - EX 628
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

Cograts on the jump...keep going!

Message 4 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@DrJim wrote:

Last week I disputed my one last baddie on TU and EQ.  Pulled TU today and it went from 728 to 787!  Waiting two more days for EQ because 2 inquiries hit one year tomorrow.

Clean up and rebuilding - DONE!

Congrats on your accomplishment and the nice bump in scores 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.