Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 month success with Lexington Law

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

6 month success with Lexington Law

Hello everybody!

I have been lurking on this forum for a little over a year in the desperate attempt to rebuild my credit. I pretty much ruined my credit as a young adult (18 yrs old) to where I had a couple maxed out cards, a repossesion, and a bunch of unpaid delinquent accounts for Time Warner and such. My credit was a huge mess and for the longest I had no way of getting out of my mess.

I've read all kinds of valuable information through this forum on how to get items removed off your credit on your own (Thank you!) and I've been able to get a couple items but what I quickly learned is, it can be time consuming and for someone who is traveling all the time and never knows when I'll be home, its hard to keep track of incoming mail. For that reason, I decided to take my chance with Lexington Law. 

I signed up with Lexington Law back in April of this year. Because I know the process of item removals (30 day response windows and such) I know this wasn't going to be a quick and easy process. That's the main thing that I tell anyone trying to get items removed.... it won't happen in one month or two! Unless you just have a couple deliquent accounts. I, on the other hand had about 8 or 9 on each CR.

Up-to-date, I have 8 out of 9 items removed from my TU. I have 3 removed and 3 being challenged on EQ. and 2 removed 3 being challenged with 2 in queue on EX. It's still a work in progress but I totally see the progress made. I also love that they have a client portal where you can keep up with all your progress with graphs and detailed information such as dates letters were sent out, what's been removed, and what is in progress. I also receive texts any time something has been removed.

It has been an extremely rewarding experience watching my credit being repaired. I finally am in the low to mid 600's (the highest my credits ever been). I came from mid 500's.  If you have the time (and patience) to do so yourself, go for it! What they're doing, anyone can do....but for me, it's totally worth the money. Just wanted to share my experience. THanks guys

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 6 month success with Lexington Law

hi. I just joined here. I'm in the same situation you were. How did you do it to remove the late payments? I already settled my collections just waiting  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 4
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

hey, whatever works. In your case it worked really well.  Congrats.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.