Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Re: 60 point increase in 5 days...

nicholasyud wrote:

Is those charge off with 4 5 years still impact your credit much ? I have two occur in MArch 2008 left unpaid and turn to collection with $ 0 .....? any ideas ?

Charge offs are major derogs, and yes, they will impact your credit for the full 7 years they are able to show on your credit report..

What was the basis of the dispute?

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Re: 60 point increase in 5 days...

most of the charge off that currently with $0 balance and never paid i have no idea if i own this debt or not DOFD march 2008 .

I currently dispute the collection with 1500 that state that not mine account and they not response  my first dispute and after 30days i sent another dispute and they sent me back letter with more information from me ( midland ). How do i have any information about this account when i dont even know anything about this account ? . I also current complaint with BBB,FTC,........hope i can get it done soon.

I also heard after 4 to 5 years the degrogs not going to affect your account much ? Is that true ? And the balance on the degos was $0 ? i dont know i just need to raise my score around 700 and up so i can qualify for some better rate and get some like Discover or Amex.....i hate those card i had right now.....just paid fees fees and fess

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}