Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 point increase in 5 days...

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Re: 60 point increase in 5 days...

@nicholasyud wrote:

Is those charge off with 4 5 years still impact your credit much ? I have two occur in MArch 2008 left unpaid and turn to collection with $ 0 .....? any ideas ?

Charge offs are major derogs, and yes, they will impact your credit for the full 7 years they are able to show on your credit report..

What was the basis of the dispute?

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 11 of 12
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: 60 point increase in 5 days...

most of the charge off that currently with $0 balance and never paid i have no idea if i own this debt or not DOFD march 2008 .

I currently dispute the collection with 1500 that state that not mine account and they not response  my first dispute and after 30days i sent another dispute and they sent me back letter with more information from me ( midland ). How do i have any information about this account when i dont even know anything about this account ? . I also current complaint with BBB,FTC,........hope i can get it done soon.

I also heard after 4 to 5 years the degrogs not going to affect your account much ? Is that true ? And the balance on the degos was $0 ? i dont know i just need to raise my score around 700 and up so i can qualify for some better rate and get some like Discover or Amex.....i hate those card i had right now.....just paid fees fees and fess

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.