Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 601 to 740 in under 30 days...

Thanks Donna! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new here... what does garden mean and how does it work?
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

ckweb, Nice Score! I'm glad you checked out the EX Tool. As a follow up to DollyLama, I did the Self Lender option for credit mix. Super simple, just set it for auto pay and go.

I was a little apprehensive at first so I did the base term of 24 months @ $25.00. Very happy to report that Self Lender reported after about 60 days, and my EX Fico8 score jumped about 47 points. The credit mix is a huge factor.

Happy to share if you need info related to Self Lender.
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Many many congratulations on your progress!

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beez_1206

It refers to the time when you're not applying for any new cards/lines of credit and you're letting you're current cards/loans grow and mature. Your "gardening" so to speak by tending to your current "crop" of credit.

Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to post an update:

All 3 of my secured cards are now posted to my report as well as 3 AUTH cards for a total of 6 accounts.

Credit utilization is at 27% right now dude to one of the AUTH cards I'm on carrying a decent balance.

FICO 08 went up again though:

842d31e3cb

When the utilizations drops down into single percentage, should this go up even more?

Thanks!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome congrats!

From my experience when mine dropped to single digits it did improve my scores. At least a couple points. So I'd say yes. 

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dropped my utilization down to a single digit percentage which should report on the 4th.

Hoping to see some positive results!

Will keep this thread updated Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
cjane1
Frequent Contributor

The benefit of Credit Karma is reporting only, the scores are way off from the correct scores.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.