Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

620's Baby!!

tag
dangcredit
New Contributor

620's Baby!!

So after more than 7 long years and having to wait for most of my baddies to fall off (wish I knew about this forum and not had to wait but....) I have my scores now in the 620's. I am FHA eligible woot!! woot!!  Just got the news via email alart and actually thought my scores had decreased from the new card reporting but no my EQ is now 626 and TRANS is 622. EXP is lagging at 607 hopefully something reports there soon as well.

Happy dance !!!!   :smileylol: :smileylol:

MyFico 8 EX: 663
EQ: 665
TU: 700
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 620's Baby!!

@dangcredit wrote:

So after more than 7 long years and having to wait for most of my baddies to fall off (wish I knew about this forum and not had to wait but....) I have my scores now in the 620's. I am FHA eligible woot!! woot!!  Just got the news via email alart and actually thought my scores had decreased from the new card reporting but no my EQ is now 626 and TRANS is 622. EXP is lagging at 607 hopefully something reports there soon as well.

Happy dance !!!!   :smileylol: :smileylol:

Emoticon-Thumbs Up.png

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice good luck
Message 3 of 8
dangcredit
New Contributor

Great morning, 5 point bump on EX from 607 to 612 . 70 points total since 2/2015 on EX which was my worst score thanks to 30-Day late from Finger-Hut. No worries though moving up steadily. Cant wait till I get to start posting in the Morgage section of the forum by year's end.

Weird thing though, i have an new enquiry that was alerted by EX. Do not know where that came from as I have not app'd anything and not planning to atleast till Nov-Dec.

Details

Company CLARITY SERVICES INC
  • Status
  • Installment Loan Inquiry

Anyone have any idea who these is? I have not app'd for any loans recently . Last app was March for CAP1 C.C.

Message 4 of 8
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!!! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
creditstalker
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations :-)

Current FICO 08 as of 06/01/2015 TU 648 EQ 624 EX 602
FICO Mortgage Scores TU 594 EQ 540 EX 642

Message 6 of 8
dangcredit
New Contributor

Thankyou all. Hope I can start seeing an improvement in my Morgage scores as well.

I thought I read somewhwre on this board that lenders would start using Fico 8 model and stop the previous ones they had been using.

Message 7 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@dangcredit wrote:

Thankyou all. Hope I can start seeing an improvement in my Morgage scores as well.

I thought I read somewhwre on this board that lenders would start using Fico 8 model and stop the previous ones they had been using.

Mortgage lenders are still using Fico 04 and some even 98 they are very unwilling to move until a model has been proven in other areas, I have heard nothing that the majority of lenders are moving to 08.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.