Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

650+ across the board, finally!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

650+ across the board, finally!

I know it's still not 660+. I know. But it's close, and feels like I'm closing the gap to my first ever 700 score.

For those that don't know, my mom stole my identity when I was underage and continued to destroy my credit until 2 years ago when I found this board. I had never had a credit card, bank account, or loan of my own until then.

So excited for my financial future. Smiley LOL

Thanks to everyone who has supported me and helped me around here all this time. Here's to another 100 points together!!

🍻

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Re: 650+ across the board, finally!

I am happy for you. I hit this too this month with scores over 650. EX was the slow poke. That number is good because you may be able to drive to 680 and on to 700+.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
I am happy for you. I hit this too this month with scores over 650. EX was the slow poke. That number is good because you may be able to drive to 680 and on to 700+.

Yep, I was waiting for EX as well. I had a recent medical collection removed and it catapulted me 24 points.

It's still on TU, but I don't have any record of default from student loans on there, so the result will be much less impressive.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous.

Congrats.  So happy for you.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, you guys!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I get it....keep climbing!!

Message 7 of 14
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Quite the accomplishment! Keep climbing OP!

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I know it's still not 660+. I know. But it's close, and feels like I'm closing the gap to my first ever 700 score.

For those that don't know, my mom stole my identity when I was underage and continued to destroy my credit until 2 years ago when I found this board. I had never had a credit card, bank account, or loan of my own until then.

Thanks to everyone who has supported me and helped me around here all this time. Here's to another 100 points together!!

🍻

Super Congratulations!!  You already have some nice cards.  Can't wait when you get higher scores and see what you get then!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

🍻

Super Congratulations!!  You already have some nice cards.  Can't wait when you get higher scores and see what you get then!

Me, too! I want some really good ones for furnishing my new home this fall!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.