cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 Medical Collections, State Tax Lein and 1 Judgement removed as of Jan1 from TU

tag
sgs71
Regular Contributor

7 Medical Collections, State Tax Lein and 1 Judgement removed as of Jan1 from TU

Haven't seen my alerts from My Fico yet, but this was from Credit Karma.  I successfully disputed inaccuracies on paid medical collections and they were removed, Tax Lein had been vacated and judement is an old paid judgement.  I was surprised the judgement was removed!  3 medical collections to go and TU will be fairly clean other than some old late mortgage and auto loan payments from about a year ago!  Didn't think I could do this, but persistence pays off!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7 Medical Collections, State Tax Lein and 1 Judgement removed as of Jan1 from TU

Wow that's amazing! Congratulations. I've been trying to get my paid judgement removed too and I'm getting no where. Which CB removed your items? 

Message 2 of 3
sgs71
Regular Contributor

Re: 7 Medical Collections, State Tax Lein and 1 Judgement removed as of Jan1 from TU

TU removed all the collections, tax lien and judgement.  Equifax removed the judgement, but not the tax lein.  Working on my EX now, but for some reason my EX went up 35 points today.  Haven't disputed with them yet.....weird but I'll take it!! Smiley Happy  Good luck to you!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.