Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 Negative Account Help

tag
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

7 Negative Account Help

experian has 4 Negative  Account And transunion has 1 and equifax has 2 i am trying to understand why those negative account has not fall off experian and equifax yet any idea any one ?

>
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 7 Negative Account Help

@911gt34life wrote:

experian has 4 Negative  Account And transunion has 1 and equifax has 2 i am trying to understand why those negative account has not fall off experian and equifax yet any idea any one ?

You're going to need to give more information than this.

What kind of negatives are you talking about?

Why do you expect them to be gone? Did you send GW's? PFD's? Is the CRTP expired?

Did you originally have seven negatives on all three CRA's?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802
EQ - 7/06-663, 3/10-800
TU - 8/10-772
You can do the same thing with hard work

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: 7 Negative Account Help

When you refer to a "negative account," what FICO is really concerned with are the specific negatives on each account, not the general status of the account itself as being "negative."

For each orignal creditor (OC) account, what are the individual delinquencies/derogs posted?

Date of each 30-day late (remains for 7 years from its date of occirance, not date of account data)

Date of each 60-day late, etc.  (remains for 7 years from its date of occirance, not date of account data)

Date of any charge-off reported by the OC (and, more importantly,  the DOFD that led to the CO)

For each collection posted:

The date of first default (DOFD) on the OC account that led up to the collection activity.

Accounts dont fall from credit reporting.  Indiv derogs fall, each with their own date of death.

Take, for example, the 4 negative acounts posted to EXP

Each could have 2-4 monthly lates with the OC, then a CO, then a CA.

That couild be up to 20 negative postings in the CR, each ranging in its severity.

Message 3 of 4
911gt34life
Frequent Contributor

Re: 7 Negative Account Help COLLECTION experian

i don't know why chase still on experian report  if drop off 2 other tu and eq and i don't know why best buy drop off experian and tu but not eq and last bank of american drop off Eq and tu i have no idea what going on here.

experian

BANK OF AMERICA
Account charged off. $894 written off.
This account is scheduled to continue on record until Feb 2012.
Charge Off as of Jul 2006, Oct 2005

CHASE
Charge Off as of Oct 2005
Closed. $730 written off.
Purchased by another lender.

Chase
Closed. $962 written off.
Charge Off as of Sep 2005 to Jul 2007
ARROW FINANCIAL SERVIC
Purchased by another lender

ARROW FINANCIAL Servic

EQuifax
ARROW FINANCIAL SERVIC

HSBC BEST BUY  
Date of First Delinquency 05/2006  

Transunion
ARROW FINANCIAL SERVIC fall Off June 2011

arrow financial is co for bank of american and i did call them but they refuse to remove co from my credit report.

>
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.