cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7+ years of hell & 26 months on MyFICO.com I finally have credit baddie FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

7+ years of hell & 26 months on MyFICO.com I finally have credit baddie FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Per my public signature, I was counting down the days (hours in my own head) until my last baddie fell off EQ before I could unleash my own credit apping Kraken on the lending world. I knew that day worse case would be December 1st, 2016, which would've been 30 days before the DOFD.

I figured I would pull the EQ dispute slot machine multiple times until 11/1/16 to see if I could win the EQ baddie lottery and somehow get that last baddie off before 12/1. 

My 3B pull for CCT was today and I was anxiously waiting to see how many points my EQ and TU would go down since Amazon misreported on me again leaving a balance on two of my cards instead of the ideal one card and on purpose I let the one card sneak past 50% (52%) when it was at 49% (I'm on my third month of a $0 interest for 12 months balance transfer from RBFCU that had ZERO balance transfer fee either Smiley Very Happy) plus until my EQ was clean I would be in the garden until December so I could keep testing UTI rates and how it affects my scores.

I pulled and my TU like I thought went down 4pts, but my EQ soared 60pts. I though no way my last baddie came off it had only been 16 days since I disputed it online and I still hadn't received the email notice from EQ that stated my dispute had been completed. 

So I checked my accounts section and sure enough, that last baddie was gone. To be cautious I thought I better call EQ to double check, then I remembered (duh) I have daily EQ pulls with EQ credit monitoring. I went to check there and my EQ score went up 57pts and the baddie was gone on their as well. Smiley Surprised

For those keeping score at home, I got the baddie off 2 months and 19 days from the DOFD or 1 month and 19 days from the normal 30 days from the DOFD date that EQ deletes it off. It's an early holiday credit miracle I tell you. Smiley Wink

After 7+ years of hell on earth, I let out a primal credit FREEDOM scream just like ole Melly Boy did in Braveheart Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: 7+ years of hell & 26 months on MyFICO.com I finally have credit baddie FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lmao!!! Good for you!! Now let the games begin!!
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 7+ years of hell & 26 months on MyFICO.com I finally have credit baddie FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yes, let the credit hunger games begin and may the strongest, fastest and the one with the least amount of UTI and inquiries win. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 15
tussking
Established Contributor

Smiley LOL

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

😂😂😂

Congrats!!!! 

Message 5 of 15
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

I Can visualize you pole dancing with sheer Glee and Excitement!

Congrats again!!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 6 of 15
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

BTW, that bunny has some serious skills! Lol

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, let the credit hunger games begin and may the strongest, fastest and the one with the least amount of UTI and inquiries win. Smiley Wink

That avatar of yours lololoz. I can't stop giggling along with this thread of yoursSmiley HappySmiley Tongue.  Congrats and take it easy out there.  Looking forward to updates.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GAWM

Yes, she has some serious bunny pole game.

Truth be told she pole dances with a major chip on her cute bunny shoulder.

Once upon a time she was supposed to be cast in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but the powers that be wanted someone with two very large assets to be the co-star of the film and Ms. Bunny got replaced by Jessica Rabbit.

Ever since then she's been a bunny on a MyFico pole dancing mission shaking her furry tail for MyFico members everywhere. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@GAWM

Yes, she has some serious bunny pole game.

Truth be told she pole dances with a major chip on her cute bunny shoulder.

Once upon a time she was supposed to be cast in the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but the powers that be wanted someone with two very large assets to be the co-star of the film and Ms. Bunny got replaced by Jessica Rabbit.

Ever since then she's been a bunny on a MyFico pole dancing mission shaking her furry tail for MyFico members everywhere. Smiley Very Happy

Hahahahahaa.  Funny, really funny.  

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.