Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700 FINALLY! THANKS MYFICO

tag
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

700 FINALLY! THANKS MYFICO

Just wanted to drop by and say THANK YOU to all those that gave advice during my rebuild. As of today, for the first time EVER, all 3 of my scores passed the 700 mark. This forum truly is a priceless tool for people in every stage of the credit journey. I still have some work to do on the 2 remaining paid COs, but I now have the tools needed to get it done thanks to this forum.

When I started my rebuild journey, my scores had bottomed out at the high 400s and that's without a bankruptcy. I wanna say I had 27-ish negative accounts, most of which were collections.

If this is you right now, PATIENCE and PERSISTENCE are key! Most importantly is pay EVERYTHING on time! It took me about 2 years to get to this point (far from perfect) but it's been worth it. Don't give up, stay focused, and keep referring to this forum as needed. Write those GW letters, PFD what you can and DON'T TAKE NO for an answer Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700 FINALLY! THANKS MYFICO

Congrats !! 

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phenomenal Job, Congratulations!!!!
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job!! You should be VERY proud, wish you the best on reaching your next goal.

Man, I wish I could give you 5 kudos!!!
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's an AWESOME feelings!!!!

Message 6 of 14
TrialByFire
Established Contributor

Thank y'all! When I got the score alert and saw that first "7" all I could do was smile and shake my head. It is indeed an OUTSTANDING feeling. Next goal: 740! Small victories😁
Message 7 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats 

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations 🎉🎈. Def needed this after being discouraged by my latest attempts. Patience is definitely key!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.