Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700!!!! It finally happened!

tag
truckerwife
Valued Member

700!!!! It finally happened!

I woke up to an update on myfico this weekend.....TU is reporting at 702!! I broke the 700 mark!

I have never seen my score this high and I didn't want to believe it Smiley Happy. My other 2 scores are slowly creeping up.  They are both at 651.  I know I have a bit more work ahead of me but seeing a 200 point increase since I started is such a morale booster.  I could have never done it without the advice of y'all on the boards as well as reading your personal stories.   Onward and upward!!

Currently TU - 702!! EQ - 651 EXP - 651
Started TU-502 EQ-572 EXP-?? (6/14)
Initial Goal 700 across the board
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700!!!! It finally happened!

Wow that is awesome! Congrats!!!!

My ex is finally at 708 but eq 689 tu 690 aren't quite there yet either.
Message 2 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good job   :yahoo:

Message 3 of 9
savingmoney87
Regular Contributor

WOW!!! Im so happy for you! Yes, they will get up there soon as well. I can't wait until mine do the same. Inspiration Everywhere!!!!!!!!!

]
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@truckerwife wrote:

I woke up to an update on myfico this weekend.....TU is reporting at 702!! I broke the 700 mark!

I have never seen my score this high and I didn't want to believe it Smiley Happy. My other 2 scores are slowly creeping up.  They are both at 651.  I know I have a bit more work ahead of me but seeing a 200 point increase since I started is such a morale booster.  I could have never done it without the advice of y'all on the boards as well as reading your personal stories.   Onward and upward!!

Fantastic! Congrats!

In my wallet: Venture 15k; Barclay Ring 12.5k; Discover 10k; CareCredit 7.7k; Amazon Store Card 5k. QS 5k; Bank of A Travel Rewards 3.5k; Bank of A Travel Rewards 3.5k; Bank of A Platinum Visa 2k; Barclay Apple Rewards 2k. Total Credit: 66,200. 7/2-FICO: EQ - 788; TU - 777; EX - 690; Utilization: 12%; GOAL: 780 across the board then 800 across the board. Inquiries: EQ: 5 TU: 7; EX 3; Chapter 13 seven years May, 2015. Reset my garden date to 6/27. Gardening until further notice.

Message 5 of 9
truckerwife
Valued Member

Thanks y'all. It's so nice to see it creep up. It's also nice to apply for something and not have an instant rejection. My daughter has been following my progress, I haven't hid the fact that I did this to myself. I hope she can learn from my mistakes and not get into this mess when she's older
Currently TU - 702!! EQ - 651 EXP - 651
Started TU-502 EQ-572 EXP-?? (6/14)
Initial Goal 700 across the board
Message 6 of 9
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Personal stories like yours are a morale booster for us all.  I like to see what people do and then see the change it makes with their scores.

Congratulations.  

Message 7 of 9
crrredit
Established Contributor

@truckerwife wrote:
Thanks y'all. It's so nice to see it creep up. It's also nice to apply for something and not have an instant rejection. My daughter has been following my progress, I haven't hid the fact that I did this to myself. I hope she can learn from my mistakes and not get into this mess when she's older

Impressive Parenting. Congrats also for the score increases.

Message 8 of 9
izzesparks
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Starting Score: TU-470 4/11/19, EQ-482 4/11/19, EX-486 4/11/19
Current Score: TU-507 7/18/19, EQ-517 7/18/19, EX-508 7/18/19
Goal Score: TU-700, EQ-700, EX-700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.