Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

700+ club - FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

700+ club - FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

At least, according to Credit Sesame and Creditkarma.  I'll take it!  They both say I'm now in the 730 range, which is amazing since I've been in the lower 600's forever!  Smiley Happy

I did have a MyFico subscription, but honestly CS and CK seemed to stay around the same range, give or take 20 or so points.  It just frustrated me, so I canceled it.

I think what gave me this sudden bump is that an old auto repo that belonged to the OC was sold to a debt collector, so it no longer reports as "recent", and now carries a $0 balance.  I'm not concerned about the debt collector at all since it is well, well past the statute of limitations here in NC.  

I also had an old BoA chargeoff fall off early.  Smiley Happy  

I have several charge-offs that will fall off within the next year.  I cannot WAIT to see what my score will be then since it is already at 730(ish) now!  

On a side note:  Eff you, Cap1.  I asked for a CLI on a card and they denied it stating I had a 632 equifax score.  Myfico (before it expired the other day) said it was at 698.  C'mon, Cap1!  I've given you a flawless payment history over the past year, and ran over 3k through the 3k card I asked for an increase on.  Smiley Tongue

Anyways - just wanted to say thank you, guys!  The wealth of information on these forums is incredible!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 700+ club - FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

@Anonymous wrote:

At least, according to Credit Sesame and Creditkarma.  I'll take it!  They both say I'm now in the 730 range, which is amazing since I've been in the lower 600's forever!  Smiley Happy

I did have a MyFico subscription, but honestly CS and CK seemed to stay around the same range, give or take 20 or so points.  It just frustrated me, so I canceled it.

I think what gave me this sudden bump is that an old auto repo that belonged to the OC was sold to a debt collector, so it no longer reports as "recent", and now carries a $0 balance.  I'm not concerned about the debt collector at all since it is well, well past the statute of limitations here in NC.  

I also had an old BoA chargeoff fall off early.  Smiley Happy  

I have several charge-offs that will fall off within the next year.  I cannot WAIT to see what my score will be then since it is already at 730(ish) now!  

On a side note:  Eff you, Cap1.  I asked for a CLI on a card and they denied it stating I had a 632 equifax score.  Myfico (before it expired the other day) said it was at 698.  C'mon, Cap1!  I've given you a flawless payment history over the past year, and ran over 3k through the 3k card I asked for an increase on.  Smiley Tongue

Anyways - just wanted to say thank you, guys!  The wealth of information on these forums is incredible!

Cap One apparently uses FICO 4 (or possibly one of the Bank Enhanced scores), not FICO 8 for scores. Do you only have the one card from Cap One? 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have another card with Cap1 with an 8k limit.  It also has a flawless history with them.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have another card with Cap1 with an 8k limit.  It also has a flawless history with them.  Smiley Happy

You can always combine them and then app for a new card... thats what I did.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I plan to do in three more months.  Smiley Happy  (and that's how I got an 8k card...  combined a 5k and a 3k...  haha.)

Message 5 of 6
lesse
Frequent Contributor

congratulations i also finally hit the 700 club also .. its very exciting Smiley Happy

START (FICO): 1/28/2013 EQ: 499 EX: 558 TU: 536
Lender Pull:
UPDATED SCORE 10/2015: EX: 763 TU: 709 EQ: 720

GOAL 800 Across the board
Wallet:Credit One $600; NFCU (secured- Changed to unsecured) $7500; NFCU (Unsecured)$500- increase to $12,500 BOA: $1000 Home Depot/Lowes $800 each Childrens Place $350 Sams Club $800
Garden Time Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.