Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7th Avenue GW Letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

7th Avenue GW Letter

Had a 62.00 balance on this account. Sent a GW via email to their customer service email address.

March 9, 2010

Regarding : XXXX

Dear Sir or Madam

I received the open credit lines from Seventh Avenue in 2008 that I would like to have revised in my credit files. I opened these accounts before what would be a terminal illness of a parent. Honestly, although I knew my father was not well; his death was still quite a shock.(unfortunately true )

I became disorganized and despondent and allowed myself to become unresponsive to many of my financial responsibilities. I fully acknowledge my responsibility with respect to payable accounts and am working diligent to repair my credit relationships. This account has been paid in full.

I am therefore requesting a “goodwill adjustment” and a reopening of the accounts and a positive credit rating by revising these two trade lines with an update of the information on all three major credit reporting organizations. If what I am asking is too much, then any goodwill adjustment to the reporting bureaus would be most appreciated. Regardless of your decision--- thank you for your consideration in reviewing this matter and taking the time to read this letter.

Respectfully

they updated line of credit/deleted all late payments from  all three credit reports! yes!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 7th Avenue GW Letter

Congrats!!

Message 2 of 9
ALP
New Contributor

Whoa, wait, Seventh Avenue reports to the CRA's?  I have had an account with them for 3 months and they have yet to report the new account. 

Hrm, well I'm glad to hear your GW success, congrats!

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 676
TU: 678
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 9
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

WOOO HOOO! Smiley Wink

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 9
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

I know this thread is older, but I wonder if this would work for me??  My 7th Avenue and Ginny's are two of my oldest accounts and I would be willing to pay them in full if they would remove the bad marks and reopen the accounts. Hmmm, this has me thinking now!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 5 of 9
caramel80
Established Member

Hello I had an account with seventh avenue I'd like to settle can some pm me the email address? 

TU FICO 675 EX FICO 655 Walmart FICO 670
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard $1,300/ Capitol One Quicksilver $300/ J Crew $4,700/ Victoria's Secret $1,300/ Walmart $500/ Brylane Home $1,200/ Fingerhut $1,500/ Amazon Store Card $1,600/ JCPenny $600/ Old Navy $1300/ Exxon Mobile $500/ Bill Me Later $750/Chevron $650/ Paypal Smart Connect $800/ Overstock Store Card $700

Message 6 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 9
ty4x4gl
Established Member

Can you please pm me the address as well? Thanks abd congrats: )

Message 8 of 9
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

And I am absolutely sorry times a milion to hear about your father. 

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.