cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 CREDIT CARD APPROVALS app spree .HOW LONG SHOULD I GARDEN?.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

8 CREDIT CARD APPROVALS app spree .HOW LONG SHOULD I GARDEN?.

I RECENTLY CLEANED MY MOTHERS CREDIT AND went on a app spree applied for about 13 cards half where approved

cap one 500

cap one  500

cap one  3000

peir one 1000

care credit 7200

walmart 150

tj maxx 250

fire stone 900

barclay card for average  declined

chase freedom declined

amex plenti declined

discover declined

credit one declined ..yea wow?

DID NOT BOTHER TO RECON due to the fact she had a very thin file after cleaning and i could not get all the tax leins removed but she had a long 20 year history

next time i will apply for barclaycard and chase first ... .... ONLY HAD 3 POSITIVE TRADELINE WITH aaoa 1 year 3 months history  any advise?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Re: 8 CREDIT CARD APPROVALS app spree .HOW LONG SHOULD I GARDEN?.

WOW! I would think you have plenty to work with for awhile. Garden for a year and work on getting CLIs paying and paying on time. Maybe if you get a pre approval for a better card with cap1 ( I don't know which ones you got ) then upgrade. Other than that, it will take a year for the  inquiries to stop affecting your score. They will stay on your report for 2 year  though.

Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice of you to help.  Smiley Wink  Congrats to your mom on those great approvals. Smiley Very Happy Those are some good limits.  I would garden for a while and go fo the bigger guys once she has a bit more history.  

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

example ?  how long u think ...really ..because i take i really wanted her  to have amex again ..she had one when i was real young ...years ago ....and she is going to need another car soon ..and my sister said she is not co signing........ 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

example ?  how long u think ...really ..because i take i really wanted her  to have amex again ..she had one when i was real young ...years ago ....and she is going to need another car soon ..and my sister said she is not co signing........ 

I would make sure you use them.  That's important.  Give it at least 6 months.  

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH THAT AXACTLY WAHT I WAS THINKING ......AM GONNA MAKE SURE WATCH HER SPEDING HAPPITS SHE WILL KNOW MY PLAN FOR HER IN THE FUTURE ....i am on my two year rebuilding now .......my credit was really messed up ..i have been gardning a year ....score are all in the low 600 till around the first of the year they all should jump to the 700 mark ......but after cleaning hers her score are way better than mine she just has a thin file ......with a long histore but know new credit ..after her seperation from my father ....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.