cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Months of Rebuilding and 9 months to go!!!

tag
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

8 Months of Rebuilding and 9 months to go!!!

Hi guys! I'm new to the ForumS and Just wanted to share my credit History with you Guys and exchange feedback. Well I'm 26 years old and I've started the credit rebuilding process since June of 2011. First thing I did was pay off And Disputed all negative stuff on my report. All was tooking off except a CA From SPEEDY CASH 2008 that's PAID. I Got a Secured VISA With a $350 limit in June being paying that every month since. Then in October I got two more cards a Secured CAP ONE Card $500 limit, and CARE CREDIT Unsecured $1000 limit. Then in December I got a Best Buy MasterCard Unsecured with $410. In January I opened a Daniels jewelers account for $900 that's gonna be paid off in May. This month I opened up a Fingerhut Account $350 limit. So I have 6 Revolving Accounts all Payed as agreed, hope to get a small installment loan from my Credit Union in a few months. And get a 2009 Maxima this Fall, my EQ: 667 EX: 610 TU: 632. Please feel free to offer feedback or Questions for me. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 8 Months of Rebuilding and 9 months to go!!!

great job w the score..what was your score before you started to turn things around?

Message 2 of 6
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

Thanx!! It was in the mid-high 500s I believe. I still need to reach the low 700s by november.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats great..what was the hardest thing to accomplish out of it all?  getting the cooperation form your creditors? sticking to strict budget?

Message 4 of 6
GreatCreditFor2012
Contributor

The hardest thing is Waiting for your score to go up because it does take a year+ to see your score do a big jump. But Novemer is right around the corner.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tom Petty said it best, "the waiting, is the hardest part."

I don't think it could apply any better than to credit repair!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.