Established Member
GreekLady

Re: 9 negative items removed in 2 months!!!

I don't know much about judgments but I doubt you can get it taken off when it's not satisfied. I know you can't request a GW deletion for an account that remains unpaid. I made the same mistake just paying collections thinking that will make it go away! And I noticed on my TU and Equifax report there was a collection account that still hadn't changed the status to "paid." So I had to get that fixed. It's a mess!

Established Contributor
2NE1

Re: 9 negative items removed in 2 months!!!

Yep, I haven't satisifed it yet but I DO plan on paying it sometime before the end of this year, I just want to know that once I do, I'll have the chance to have it removed from my report and make it look as if it never happened!

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}