Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

94 Point Increase - from April 16th to August 05

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

94 Point Increase - from April 16th to August 05

So excited and wanted to share only b/c I know this process really can be challenging, depressing, and exhausing...

. I just pulled a Score Power Report to match up my accounts, etc. I gained another two points (no SW Alert however and settings were one point from current score)...EQ Fico

So from when i started this process on April 16th, I was at 548...since then I've gained 94 points...so excited.

now at 642...(I might be a Principal now, according to TNWM's post on score, for those of you that read that post)...

Summary of success or EQ only..

1. Auto charge off - not my fault, fought it and won...got paid as agreed, closed auto loan

2. A few "baddies" fell off, it was their time to die, can't live forever...6 BAD TL's dropped...

OK, weekend is almost here. I think i need a break now....

Most of all, thanks to EVERYONE on this board for their helpful advice AND sharing personal experience. A lot of my success was based on the great advice I received from this forum...So thanks. It is working...Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by daisyduke on 08-06-2009 07:12 PM

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: 94 Point Increase - from April 16th to August 05

Congrats Daisyduke - keep working at it.

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Great work, Daisyduke!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 3 of 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Awesome score jump!!!!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.